Monday, March 30, 2009

I scrapped again....YAY!!! :D

I scrapped again and used photos of Sarah for the 2nd time in a row. I had fun creating this page, using a ton of pink and pretty things etc. I wasn't sure about the green on this layout, but I did like the unexpected pop of color. I cut the snowflakes from acetate with my Cricut. I love how they turned out. I also got to use my "pebbles", or "Skittles", or whatever those lil plastic dots are lol.
Journaling is interview style and says:
Mom:"Sarah, can you tell me why you like winter?"
Sarah:" Because I like to eat snow."
Mom:"Why?"
Sarah(smiling): "Because it melts in your mouth and it's goooood!"
Sarah: "I know another why, because it reminds me of my family."
Mom: "How does it remind you of your family?"
Sarah: "I don't know."
Sarah age 8
Papers: WeR Memory Keepers, Scenic Route,Flowers: Primas, Brads MM, Cricut Home Accents Cart. letter stickers: We R Memory Keepers, Dark Brown ColorBox Chalk Ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment