Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I want to make.....

......a purse!!
Isn't it the cutest??!! Jessica Jones of How About Orange Blog, created it,from this pattern HERE (it's a freebie!!), by Rae Hoekstra of Made By Rae Blog. Other than the magnetic closure, I have everything required to make this bag. I hope it goes well and that I can follow directions properly. I am not a great sewer, but I love sewn things. So I continue to try :D

I also came across a zippered pouch [on My Spare Time Blog] this morning that I also might try to make. Hopefully with better results than last time. Lastly, I was on a blog search the other day and came across this one called Serenity Now, and this one titled Miss Britt Dignity is Overrated. I have added them to my list of blog links because I simply like to read what they have written.

P. S. - I am not affiliated with any of the above sites, I just found them informational and/or interesting and decided to pass them on :)
Have a wonderful day! :D

1 comment:

  1. OMG I LOVE THOSE!! AND I need one LMAO
    you rock sista!!

    ReplyDelete