Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Honest Scrap Award

OMG! Thank you Christina!! How very sweet of you to give me this awesome blog award! Check out Christina's blog, and her way cool creations. Thanks again hon :D




There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award and they are as follows.

A) I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link...

B) I must list 10 honest things about myself.
1) I see the glass half empty
2) I am overly cautious
3) I am impatient most of the time (I'm working on it lol)
4) I love my family with my whole heart
5) I have few real friends, but covet the ones I do have
6) I have a perverted sense of humor
7) I loathe feet
8) I need to lose weight
9) I have a sweet tooth (this is why #8 needs to happen lol)
10) I love 80's music

C) I must put a copy of the The Honest Scrap logo on my blog.

D) I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers and list their links.There are so many wonderful blogs out there... Here are at least 7...

Jeanne

Robin

Lori

Lindsay

Paper Trails by a Paper Lover

Karen

Linda

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how sweet! Hmmm, now I've gotta think...
    Thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award! :) Super kind of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipeeeeeeee!! thanks my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete