Sunday, September 13, 2009

Look What Jeanne did!!!

Edited to add the images from Creative CHaos, Jeanne's blog. She gave me permission to use them :) Thanks Jeanne, you're a peach!! Love you!


My bff Jeanne printed and colored my coffee mug digi stamp. Then she used them to make the most coolest, most superdeeduper cards!! Awesome job Jeanne and thanks for showing me!! Be sure to check out Jeanne's blog to see her fabulous creations and she has some way cool .SVG files......did I mention they are FREE??!! They just cost a comment, and that's easy enough to do!! In case you missed the clickable links in this post, here is another one....Creative Chaos.

4 comments:

  1. oh wow there stunning , my have is pink one , but then i love pink, the digi is brill:) huggs jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute. I love Jeanne's creations, too.

    The nerve of her to call them "simple". LOL
    I wish I had her talent.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks so much sis!! I can only make something CUTE if you make the stamps first LOL
    Thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete