Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Could it be???

A new post??!! NO WAY! Total whey! Soooooooooooooo, I blame working at the scrapbook store for my absence. We did a remodel and literally moved everything in the store somewhere else.It looks fabulous and was well worth the effort. I now have 5 days off (1 down, 4 to go), so I did some card making yesterday.
This first one I made with a digital stamp a.k.a. a Lollipop created by Lori Boyd, available @ By LORi Designs (AWESOME). Lori had a contest to win 5 digis of your choice on Facebook, and I was thrilled to discover I was one of the lucky winners! It was really hard to narrow it down to 5 because her images are so sweet and cute! But narrow it down I did. I got Dylan, Ethan, Cat, Ella and Presley (Gonna work on the ladies cards today) If you haven't done so already, please meet Dylan:

And Ethan:
Thanks for coming by and having a look. Have a fabulous day :) See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment