Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thank You Pink Elephant!

This Perpetual Calendar Tutorial posted at The Pink Elephant couldn't have had more perfect timing. I am currently trying to finish all the Birthday cards I need for a year of birthdays. What better way to keep track of when to send these cards than with this handy dandy calendar! I think my new favorite color is green. I just love it so much!
I used Basic Grey Nook and Pantry paper and stickers for this one. I printed out the calendar pages (the pdf is available for download over at The Pink Elephant!). They spray painted their clothes pins but I just used Stazon Timber Brown ink. It was faster and I don't have any spray paint ) O.o Thanks again Pink Elephant, for a great tutorial!! Also, thank you for stopping by to have a look.


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!! I am so excited to see that you made one! Thanks for stopping at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! AND you're right -- it's a great way to keep track of birthday's for the year! Thanks for sharing the links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous!!! I adore that tea cup!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Dawn...i LOVE it!! Hugs - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation, thanks for sharing, and thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute Dawn! I've left a little gift for you: http://scrpbooklady.blogspot.com/2011/01/big-thanks.html

    ReplyDelete